The Pinch Valves are pressure controlled Shut-Off Valves. Neutral gases or liquids can be used as control medium. Pinch Valves can also be used as a regulating or dosing Valve if the tax pressure is changed, e.g. via a proportional pressure control Valve. Due to an extensive choice of elastomer for the special sleeve and different materials for the Valve body and flanges, the Pinch Valve finds application in many areas. Pressure and friction losses are insignificant due to the free passageway. By means of pressurization the sleeve closes the flow densely. Sleeves are closing densely within
liquid, gaseous and also within viscous fluent or powdery fluids.
- Valve body and flanges made of aluminium alloy or stainless steel
- Free Valve opening without pack up points
- Cavity free
- Long durability of the sleeve
- Sleeve with FDA conform mixtures for the food area
- Applicable in EX-zones according to ATEX due to conductible sleeves
- Application also in a vacuum area
- Maintenance-free work
- Flange or thread connections
- Flanges with special linings (silicone, stainless steel and other)
Aluminium, stainless steel 1.4301
Aluminium (only on aluminium bodies), aluminium with stainless steel insert, stainless steel 1.4301 (only on high-grade steel bodies)
NR black and food-brightly, NBR black and food-brightly, CR (neoprene), FKM (FPM), silicone NR, NBR, EPDM and CSM (only in black) can be also
delivered antistatic and electrically conductible.
DN 20 thread, stainless steel 1.4301
DN 25 thread, stainless steel 1.4301
DN 32 thread, stainless steel 1.4301
DN 40 thread, stainless steel 1.4301
DN 50 thread, aluminium
DN 40 – DN 150 flange
Stainless steel body
DN 50 thread F/F according to DIN 11851
DN 65 – DN 150 flange
Possible to build up to flanges:
DIN 11851, DIN 11864, SMS, CLAMP, IDF/ISS, RJT/BS, threaded sleeves
Special connections on customer request.
On customer request other steel qualities can also be delivered.
* Operational limitations depend on nominal width, temperature and composite materials. Crucial are the parameters set in the confirmation.