Warex Ball Valves are characterized by the use of fewer components and space-saving elements, by a sensible modular conception and by easy operation. The free cylindrical passage reduces flow resistance to a minimum and the bearings on both sides of the ball ensure a constant low switching moment over the entire range of pressure.
- Diameters 50 to 100 available in all material combinations
- Diameters 125 and 150 not available in material combination 5
- Design “PTFE / chambered special” with self-sealing system for permanent tightness of the valve.
Particularly suitable for liquids such as mineral oils. Standard O-rings of FPM, price reduction for NBR sealing
- Design “PTFE / O-ring sprung” with a robust sealing system that was developed specifically for use
with powdered and granular materials.
- Design “Stainless Steel / O-ring sprung” with metallic sealing system for use with abrasive
media in combination with high durability
- Standard version with hand lever, Type “SO” prepared for automation
- Design “FA” with aerodynamically shaped nonclogging outlet flange for use with the media,
which tend to clog easily.
- Special versions regarding material and design are available on request
DBV 140 F
Compact Ball Valve with flange connection, full bore up to DN 100,
from DN 125 with reduced bore, standard in anti static design.
- Range of Nominal Widths: DN 15 – DN 200
- Operating Temperature: – 10°C to + 200°C *
- Differential Pressure: up to 16 bar *
- sealing: PTFE / FPM-O-Rings
- body: WCB or stainless steel 1.4408
- ball: stainless steel 1.4401
* Operational limitations depend on nominal width, temperature and composite materials. Crucial are the parameters set in the confirmation.
Solids Easyfairs Dortmund
01. – 02.04.2020
29.09 – 01.10.2020
POWTECH 2019 09. – 11.04.2019
VRAC TECH-BULK TECH 2019 29.09 – 01.10.2020