The 105 Series is a range of sealing Shut-Off Valves specially for use under containers or silos. Two basic models are available, the first a light and reasonablypriced starshaped design (SK) and secondly a sturdy fully-flanged model (VK). The Valves give an absolute seal as described in DIN EN 12266 Leak Rate A. The housing is one-piece, there are two sealing sleeves to choose from and the sleeve is replaceable or is vulcanized into the armature.This Shut-Off Valve is suitable for both solid and pasty media, but in the main it is used with bulk loads. Can be used for temperatures between – 40°C and + 200°C.
- maintenance-free design
- largely self-supporting housing
- centrally-positioned Valve disk designed to promote
a good flow, with special shaft connection, giving an
absolute seal in both directions of flow
- seals are detachable
- Also available in Ex version for the application in
zone 0/20 incl. EC-type examination
- seals have a lateral overlap and an additional sealing
rim and – this gives a perfect seal between the
flanges without any extra flange seals
Steel, stainless steel, laminated, ground and polished
NBR, Hypalon, EPDM, FPM, Silikon, u.a.
Stainless steel 1.4571 + 1.4057 + 1.4542
MS, PTFE, bronze, peek
- Valve Disc
- Retaining ring
- Ratched plate
- Bearing pin
- Plug screw
- Ratched hand-lever
* Operational limitations depend on nominal width, temperature and composite materials. Crucial are the parameters set in the confirmation.