Series 103 is a tight-seal interposed flange Valve for flanges as per DIN EN 1092.The Valves are absolutely air-tight in line with DIN EN 12266 Leak Rate A. The housing is one-piece, and the sealing sleeve comes in two designs – replaceable or fix vulcanized. The ShutOff Valve is suitable for solid, liquid and gaseous media and the temperature range is from – 40 to + 200°C. This series is also available as a throttle Valve (metal seal closure) for hot gases with a temperature over 200°C.
- maintenance-free design
- argely self-supporting housing
- centrally-positioned valve disk designed to promote a good flow,
with special shaft connection, giving an absolute seal in both directions of flow
- seals with lateral overlap and an additional sealing rim give a
perfect seal between the flanges without any extra flange seals
- Also available in Ex version for the application in zone 0/20 incl. EC-type examination
- The shaft end and the armature head are designed to fit to a wide range of drives.
Interfaces as per DIN/ISO 5211
Silumin (Aluminium), steel, stainless steel
Steel, stainless steel, laminated, ground and polished
NBR, Hypalone, EPDM, FPM, Silicone, amongst others
stainless steel 1.4571 + 1.4057 + 1.4542
MS, PTFE, bronze, peek
- Valve Disc
- Retaining ring
- Connection flange
- Bearing pin
- Plug screw
- End plate
* Operational limitations depend on nominal width, temperature and composite materials. Crucial are the parameters set in the confirmation.